Powered By Blogger

Soul Time Atlantic Radio

Soul Time Atlantic Radio
Soul Time

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Soul Time 4.12.11. 1st Hour

Say You'll Be Mine - The Rosebuds
We Go Together - Smokey & The Bears
Just Because - Pat & The Blenders
Bettin On Love - Len Jewell
Before It's Too Late - Jackie Day
Hello Heartache Goodbye Love - Joyce Davis
My Sweet Woman - Billy Butler & The Chanters
Gimme Some (Mike Mangini Mix) - Nina Simone
Third Window From The Right - Dean Barlow
Tomorrow You'll Regret It - Jimmy Radcliffe
I Have A Girl - The Magnetics
Way Over There - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
My Baby Changes Like The Weather - The Vows
Uptight (Everythings Alright) - The Supremes
Congratulations Baby - Barbara West
If You Want My Love - Jimmy Bo Horne
You Had Me Fooled - Danny Woods
This Man In Love - The New Wanderers
Chains (Around My Heart) - Sidney Barnes
Bring Me All Of Your Heartaches - Jackey Beavers
Girl I Love You - Freddie Scott
I Can't Wait To See My Baby's Face - Pat Thomas.

To Listen Again:
https://dc2.safesync.com/FSBtKdf/Mike%20Love%20/Uploaded%20Shows/Soul%20Time%20%204.12.11.%20h1.mp3?a=mQ4JgOArU0c

No comments:

Post a Comment