Powered By Blogger

Soul Time Atlantic Radio

Soul Time Atlantic Radio
Soul Time

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Soul Time 29.1.12. 1st Hour

If You Love Me (Show Me) - Monique
Look Into My Heart - Rees Flores
Sunshine Is Her Way - Main Change
Happy Go Lucky - Herbert Hunter
Tell Me Baby (Who Would I Be)  - The Avons
I'm Slowly Moulding - Cody Black
What Do You Want With My Love - The Statoliners
I Have Two Loves - The Valentines
Shaggin - The Band Of Oz
Don't Be Sore At Me - Parliments
Meet Me At Midnight - Cindy Lynn & The In Sounds
Pretty Little Girl Next Door - Bobby Day
25 Miles - Edwin Starr
Shake Me Wake Me (When It's Over) - The Four Tops
Shake & Fingerpop - Jr Walker & The Allstars
The Right Track - Billy Butler
Hope We Have - The Artistics
All Over The World - Chuck Jackson
I Really Love You - Bobby James
You Shook Me Up - Roy Hamilton
I'll Never Forget You - The Metros
Because Of You - Jackie Wilson.

To Listen Again:
https://dc2.safesync.com/FSJgRnt/Music/Soul%20Time%2029.1.12.%20h1.mp3?a=vMoV9cPbBmY

No comments:

Post a Comment