Powered By Blogger

Soul Time Atlantic Radio

Soul Time Atlantic Radio
Soul Time

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Soul Time 21.8.11. 1st Hour

I Feel Alright - Turley Richards
I'll Never Forget You - The O Jays
Soul Galore - Jackie Wilson
She's So Good To Me - Wilson Pickett
Night Owl - Bobby Paris
I Wanna Know - John E Paul
When - Joe Simon
Have A Little Faith - The Fantastics
Keep My Woman Home - Danny White
I've Got To Keep Movin - Charles Lamont & The Extremes
Sunny Sunday - Bunny Sigler
You're A Wonderful One - Marvin Gaye
I'm On The Right Track - Brenda Holloway
Time - Edwin Starr
I Feel Good All Over - Betty Lavette
I'm Gonna Hurt You - The Lost Souls
Never Gonna Hurt Again - Stu Gardener
I Wanna Know - Jean Carter
You Sweet Devil You - Bobby Jay
Tomorrow You'll Regret It - Jimmy Radcliffe
Across The Street - Lenny O'Henry
I Caught You In A Lie - The Adventurers
Merry Go Round - Art Gentry
Pain - Mitty Collier.

To Listen Again:

http://www.humyo.com/FSBtKdf/Mike%20Love%20/Uploaded%20Shows/Soul%20Time%20%2021.8.11.h1.mp3?a=5uMSs8XPiKc

No comments:

Post a Comment