Powered By Blogger

Soul Time Atlantic Radio

Soul Time Atlantic Radio
Soul Time

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Soul Time 7.8.11. Hour 1

Sunshine Is Her Way - Main Change
I'm Gonna Change - Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
She Blew A Good Thing - The Poets
My Own Two Feet - Kenny Lynch
I Want To Know - Mearle Spears
Lean On Me - Eddie Daye
Let It Out - J.J. Jackson
I Need Your Love So Bad - Lewis Clarke
I Gotta Know - Willie Hatcher
Please Don't Go - Yvonne Carroll
Long After Tonight Is All Over - Dusty Springfield
Your Precious Love - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Way Over There - Edwin Starr
Love Pains - Major Lance
She Said Goodbye - Billy Hambric
Twinkle Little Star - The Parisians
Run Like The Devil - Kenny Roberts
Take My Heart & Soul - Ortheia Barnes
No More Tears - Bessie Jones
You're Just About To Lose Your Clown - Ray Charles
Don't Talk About My Man - Johnny Mae Matthews
Puddentane - Lula Reed
Checkin Out - The Festivals.

To Listen Again:

http://www.humyo.com/FSBtKdf/Mike%20Love%20/Uploaded%20Shows/Soul%20Time%207.8.11.h1.mp3?a=sfNmLZOVxRA

No comments:

Post a Comment