Powered By Blogger

Soul Time Atlantic Radio

Soul Time Atlantic Radio
Soul Time

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Soul Time 7.8.11. Hour 2

Be There In The Morning - Renee Geyer
Wandering - Chosen Few
Change My Life - The Foundations
Do You Love Me - Durell Coleman
Fill My Life With Love - Saint Tropez
All The Heaven A Man Really Needs - Joe Tex
Every Morning I Wake Up - Darryl Grant
Sidestep - Robin Thicke
Love & Revolution - Nicola Grant
Eavesdropper - Edwin Starr
Anyway Thatcha Want - Melba Moore
I Feel A Song (In My Heart) - Gladys Knight & The Pips
How Do You Stop - James Brown
Best Of My Love - The Emotions
Waiting In Vain - Chuck Jackson
In A Week In A Day - Kylie Auldist.

To Listen Again:

http://www.humyo.com/FSBtKdf/Mike%20Love%20/Uploaded%20Shows/Soul%20Time%207.8.11%20h2%20.mp3?a=sUO15AoqlKk

No comments:

Post a Comment